goulding chrome nose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goulding chrome nose

i already saw the other posts looking for the chrome nose for the rockets anyone have any luck i'd like to do this rocket up for my 2005 flh .thanks steve a,k.a. gravedigger sfrizzelll@aol.com

I want and original chrome nose. For x-mass. It's all I am missing now. Found springs and a wheel. I also need the seat and back rest original. Terry Marsh

Comment

Dear Santa,

All I want are hook-ups for a Wonder frame, H-D or rigid Chief.

If anyone is considering production, please let me know.

....Cotten
      AMCA #776
      Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Originally posted by marsh1915hd View Post
        I want and original chrome nose. For x-mass. It's all I am missing now. Found springs and a wheel. I also need the seat and back rest original. Terry Marsh

I to am in need of a seat and back rest, also still looking for the three piece trim AKA propellers, peddles
        Chuck
        AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Originally posted by wtfwtf69 View Post
          i already saw the other posts looking for the chrome nose for the rockets anyone have any luck i'd like to do this rocket up for my 2005 flh .thanks steve a,k.a. gravedigger
          sfrizzelll@aol.com
          I have a friend that is experimenting with some spun metal "nose" end pieces he has been sanding the rolling process from the metal it would then need to be plated.

Havent spoke to him in a couple months I will try to contact him to see how they are coming out
          Chuck
          AMCA Member#1848

Comment

If reproduction is ok... contact the guys at a company in the UK called "Genius of the Lamp" in Sheffield, UK.

They do all our headlamp repair, including spinnings, reflectors, etc. They could easily do the noses without any difficulty and are happy to do one-off work. Most of what they do is custom spinning.

enquiries@geniusofthelamp.co.uk Attention Raj. Feel free to let him know that The Vintage Garage gave the reference.

www.geniusofthelamp.co.uk

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Working...
            X