parts for 14 big twin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parts for 14 big twin

Anybody know of anyone making the muffler system and the tool boxes that go on top the gas tank? I have tried Ziggy, the Smith's, Walkers. Been out bid on E bay every time, thinking of trying to make my own pretty soon, any leads? thanks.

Have a look here Tom

http://www.geloman.de/html/indian.html

Comment

Good site Greg

Thanks for sharing it here, gives us another option for parts.
      Michael Voice
      Membership Number 10556

Comment

Thanks very much Greg, very cool - I well try ordering some parts right away. Have you gotten anything from them? were you pleased with the item's? Thanks again, I really appreciate it!

Comment

Glad to help, no never used them myself
          just saved the link as looked an interesting site, may have been originally posted by someone on the yahoo indian chat board

Comment

I've ordered parts from the company in question here. Were the reproduced parts perfect? No they needed a little tweeking. Would I order from them again? Yes I would. One of the items being a 1914 toolbox. Latch not available. About your exhaust needs. Header pipes are available, the rest you got to make. Good luck.
            M/C

Comment

Right on guys thanks.

Comment

This place has mufflers listed. No pics, though. I have posted a separate thread asking if anyone has used them. No replies yet. I may try them, even though they are in Australia. Seems they have some stuff I can't find elsewhere, and everything being stainless with a nice finish on it already it is attractive.

http://www.dropbears.com/o/overlande...otorcycles.htm
                Last edited by rustyspoke; 03-29-2011, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Have had a few scout parts from overlander in the past

Be prepared to re work any parts you get from them

Comment

Good to know. I was thinking of getting their handlebars. They say on the website you'll probably have to fit stuff. I figured the bars just bolt on, so they'd probably be ok. I have time to shop around while I save $$ to buy what I need. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Working...
                    X