Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there an index of past features from the club magazine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an index of past features from the club magazine?

Hello, the title pretty much spells it out. If there is an index, great! Where do I find it? If not, why not? As a new member I look forward to the upcoming issues of our magazine in the mail. I am also interested in back issues, especially if they covered a project or favorite bike of mine. Just hoping I missed an easy solution to source the magazines that might further my progress in the garage. Cheers, G

I don't believe you will find an index regarding back issues on the net. They are available in the store though... http://antiquemotorcycle.org/merch/p...products_id=37

You can also do a search on the forum with your interests. You'd be surprised what will pop up. You can also start a thread with something you are interested in and a response will likely show up.
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

there is also a CD set with all the back issues on them that you can order
      Kevin Valentine 13
      EX-Chief Judge

Comment

Thank you both. I found the back issues, now how do I get the CD's with everything on them?
        Cheers, G

Comment

Check out a copy of your Antique Motorcycle. The CD's are advertised there.
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

Thanks Cory, I am new and still waiting for the first one to arrive. One more reason to look forward to it. Cheers all, G

Comment

Motorcycle index

I have a digital index of some 2,700+ motorcycle mag.s dating from 1934 to present which includes the AMCA quarterly from 1967 to the present. Since it was not economically viable I have withdrawn it as a product for sale. If you want something specific let me know. cda1941@aol.com
              Richard Lee Lyons AMCA #2684

Comment

Working...
              X