New Member with 1972 Honda Scrambler 450

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member with 1972 Honda Scrambler 450

Hello everybody. My name is Jerry, I have been going on a Sunday morning breakfast ride with a lot of members, I had been bringing my modern BMW GS, but recently picked up a sweet little Honda twin from one of my riding partners. I know a lot of members of my local chapter, so I went ahead and joined up.

I am REALLY loving the Honda, what an outstanding motorcycle, and I am looking forward to meeting a lot of you!

Here is a picture to get things off on the right foot

Welcome Jerry. That is a beautiful little Honda and looks like it's been meticulously maintained. I think my next bike is going to be a Honda as I find myself looking at them on ebay every day now. 350cc, and 1974 and earlier is my target.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

That's a clean machine Jerry,
      Very nice score. Lots of vintage Hondas are eligible for club events these days but are still a minor part of the club. Hard to find nice examples like yours. Welcome and have fun!
      Robbie
      Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Welcome Jerry. That is a very nice srambler you have. I put a lot of miles on a 68 CL350 when I was in high school. despite all the off road abuse I put it through the machine was stone dependable. A couple of years ago I decided to sell every motorcycle I had with more than one carburator, but I just couldn't part with the 66 and 67 CL 160 Honda's I have. I talked my dad into buying the 67 over 40 years ago.
        Kyle Oanes AMCA # 3046

Comment

Working...
        X