Raymond "Gentleman Ray" Dhue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raymond "Gentleman Ray" Dhue

Gentleman Ray was a long time member and treasurer for the AMCA, he also served as Vice-President of the Foundation. for years you would see him at Colonial Chapter events where he served many years as club secretary. his work for the AMCA was endless, and he will be greatly missed.
    Last edited by kval; 01-23-2011, 11:31 PM.
    Kevin Valentine 13
    EX-Chief Judge

Gentleman Ray was just that; A true Gentleman, and super nice guy. We are at a loss now.
    RF.

Comment

I can honestly say that I have never met a nicer person than Raymond Dhue. His advice and support for us with the Southern National meet was a key to our success. He represented the finest of the AMCA. We will all miss him greatly.
      Lonnie Campbell #9908
      South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

Celebration of Ray Dhue's Life

Below are the details of Ray Dhue's Celebration of Life which will be held Saturday, January 29, 2011
        in Lakeland, Florida.

I will miss Ray's friendship, support, kindness and honesty.

Roger Smith -
        Antique Motorcycle Foundation
        Antique Motorcycle Club of America #8

"Thank you all for your many words of sympathy and compassion. Arrangements for The Celebration of Raymond’s Life
        have been completed. Please join us Saturday, January 29, 2011 at 10:00 AM at The First Presbyterian Church of
        Lakeland, 75 Lake Hollingsworth Drive. There will be a private burial for the family at Oak Hill Park. It is our request
        that in lieu of flowers or other donations any memorials be made to

Gideons International South Lakeland Camp

P.O. Box 173

Lakeland, Florida 33802

This will continue Raymond’s legacy and will serve his desire to witness to others.
        Heath Funeral Homes has provided a website, www.heathfuneralchapel.com,
        for anyone who wishes to share condolences.

Grateful for your prayers and well wishes - The Family of Raymond Dhue"
        Last edited by kval; 01-25-2011, 10:12 AM. Reason: time

Comment

For anyone wishing to leave a message about Ray or express condolences to Kathy, the link to his guest book is http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/thel...&pid=148081694.
          Bruce Palmer III
          AMCA #667

How to Restore Your Harley-Davidson

How to Restore Your Military Harley-Davidson

Comment

Ray was a true gentleman and good friend of the AMCA. We served together on the AMCA board and he always had the best interest of the club at heart.

Steve Blancard

Comment

May the Good Lord Bless him and keep him safe in the palm of His hand, may the Lord's Perpetual Light shine upon him eternally.
              Denise

Comment

>>

>>

>>

>>

Kevin Valentine 13
                EX-Chief Judge

Comment

Kevin - Thanks for this post.
                When we lose someone, I always wonder if I met him.
                Don't believe I had the pleasure of meeting him, but it is said to see any member leave us.
                I wish the best to his family.
                Jim
                Last edited by junkyarddog; 01-27-2011, 11:31 PM.

Comment

If you met Ray anywhere but an antique m/c event, you never would have guessed he was a dedicated motorcycle enthusiast. But he was, through and through. I appreciated everything Ray brought to our Club and hobby. Ray was a brilliant accountant and prior to his election to the BOD, he gave a lot of his time pro bono to keep the AMCA out of harms way with the IRS. His bikes were great and he was as good an AMCA member as you could find. Sadly, gone too soon.

Steve Ciccalone

Comment

God Bless Gentleman Ray
                    Last edited by kval; 06-13-2011, 10:27 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Working...
                      X