Autolite TC 4323C Regulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autolite TC 4323C Regulator

According to Steve Blancard's article in the Spring 2003 issue, the Indian GDE generator gets mated to the Autolite TC 4328A regulator for '48 and later model Chiefs. My Chief, a '52, has a TC 4323B regulator and I also saw a TC 4323C regulator for sale on line. What is the difference between the 4328A and the 4323B/C? Are they interchangeable or is the substitution a no-go?

Originally posted by swall View Post
    According to Steve Blancard's article in the Spring 2003 issue, the Indian GDE generator gets mated to the Autolite TC 4328A regulator for '48 and later model Chiefs. My Chief, a '52, has a TC 4323B regulator and I also saw a TC 4323C regulator for sale on line. What is the difference between the 4328A and the 4323B/C? Are they interchangeable or is the substitution a no-go?
    I've extracted out the relevant portions from an Autolite manual I have. The difference between the 4328 and 4323 seems mainly to be the voltage/temperature setting for when the points open and close. Looks similar enough to be interchangeable to my untrained eye ... Perry
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, Perry.

Comment

Working...
      X