local chapter website access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• local chapter website access

how to access local chapter websites under new format. when you click on chapters

you get names of directors but no way to access chapter websites

Hey Paul that's a Great idea unfortunately AMCA National has no interest or desire to help support the LOCAL CHAPTERS, This is evident by not listing any links to the local chapters websites, (they do have a link for the national foundation website), & this website refused to have any info listed in the "CHAPTERS " section about local events that are chapter sponsored, I had suggested this 2 times & was told the second time that info about upcoming meets or events that are not national events could be placed in the " MEMBERS STORIES" section, Why I have no idea other than the Club board could care less about local chapter events.
    Also the lack of interest to support local chapters by the national is evident by the lack of a response to this suggestion.
    It's a shame but this is how it seems to be
    Joe Oz

Comment

If you go to chapter maps http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org/ind...find-a-chapter " you can then select a chapter on the map. If that chapter has a web-site it will say so at the bottom of the page with a link to follow to get there.
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

I too now can no longer find the local chapters forum. There use to be a link on my local chapters web site. However, it is now missing. Not that I am missing anything. There is probably 1 post every 6 months there if we are lucky and nobody responds to anything there. :-(

TC
        AMCA 26656

47EL
        47WL

Comment

I noticed that our chapter website button was not on the Find a Chapter page for the Empire Chapter, just the presidents name and email address. I contacted Bill Wood with our website address and he added it overnight. Thanks Bill for your quick response. I suggest that if your chapter has a website and you want that added that you contact Bill. (editorbwood@gmail.com)

Comment

As Dave has noted above, we want to include all of the local chapter websites in the Chapter Map page of the AMCA website. The information included there was inserted by the web developer based on the Chapter listing that appears in each issue of the magazine, so if your Chapter has a website in the mag list, it should be on the Chapter Map page now.

I have added website links for the Empire Chapter and the Yerba Buena Chapter based on e-mails received from people there. I'll be happy to add any others, both on the website and in the magazine. And I can also handle any other necessary changes to the listings for your Chapter.

Here's a link to the page where you can check to see if the info about your Chapter is correct: http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org/ind...find-a-chapter

As Dave noted, you can e-mail any changes to me at editorbwood@gmail.com.

Bill Wood

Comment

Working...
            X