1952 Indian Warrior TT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1952 Indian Warrior TT

I have begun a restoration of a Warrior TT. I would appreciate any assistance from forum members. Parts Sources,History etc. Is there any factory records available to determine shipping date,to what dealer. My bike is numbered in the high range so should be one of the last. Bill

I've had a 51 project for about 18 years, ex's idea, but I liked it too. Been too darn busy for it, so tried to get the son-in-law interested, that lasted a few afternoons. ... learned a few things about them at the meets, cam gears, magneto tech, bearings, bottom end, but I'd ask the Stark shop for help if I had to work on it tomorrow.
    I have a book/manual, but I don't think it discusses things well enough. Just like a Chief, the shop guys can discuss things in much more detail than you'd get out of a manual.
    Good luck on yours.

Comment

Bill, I have an original paint unrestored Warrior TT. If I can be of any help, let me know. I have a few pictures, but can't take any specific views for you because it is in the Fast From The Past Exhibit in N.Y. State. Brian.

Comment

Brian I would like to look at your bike.Where is the Exhibit,I live in NY state.I would especially like color close-up of the tank showing the TT letters and Decal.You can email me at manxman61@gmail.com Thanks Bill

Comment

Bill, it's supposed to be in Newburgh. I sent you an e-mail, hope you got it. Brian.

Comment

Working...
          X