1946 Original Paint Winners Circle Chief - for trade only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1946 Original Paint Winners Circle Chief - for trade only

For trade only. I hate to say things like "one of the finest in the country" but truly as nice as I have seen in 20 plus years of active membership. Battery model, red, original dealers decal on rear fender and original black 18 inch rims. Winners Circle, 43k original miles and purs. Currently considering to try something different, would trade up or down for an original paint 101, early 30s servicar or 20-30s 4cylinder, will only consider original paint machines. Sorry but the chief is not for sale and again I am only interested in potential trades. Please pm me if you would like to discuss a potential trade. Maybe you are in the same mindset as me- a true hobbyist who likes to switch them up once in awhile, thanks, anthony.

1976 or '77 I was having dinner with my grandmother's cousin, he had a 10+ bike collection of Indians he had restored. I asked him what they might be worth and the 75+ year old gent replied: "I've got no idea. They're not for sale, only for trade. Folks who sell them have got the wrong idea!"

So that stuck with me and I felt guilty 35 years later paying money for my project bike! Hope you get that Four!
    Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

Working...
    X