Boder cycles chris border rip off artist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boder cycles chris border rip off artist

Just to let everyone know don't send any money to chris border i had him make some gas tanks and was to pick them up at davenport,well he didn't show and won't take my phone calls, he worked for mike smith and did out standing work i don't know why he won't come thur my tanks are paid in full 1,700.00 and i'm not alone there's other members that have gotten the screw job as well so buyer beware don't do business with border cycles or border manufacturing he's located in topeka kansas

Originally posted by bill campbell View Post
    Just to let everyone know don't send any money to chris border i had him make some gas tanks and was to pick them up at davenport,well he didn't show and won't take my phone calls, he worked for mike smith and did out standing work i don't know why he won't come thur my tanks are paid in full 1,700.00 and i'm not alone there's other members that have gotten the screw job as well so buyer beware don't do business with border cycles or border manufacturing he's located in topeka kansas
    afther I droped out of the cannonball run I went to topeka kannas to find chris border I picked up my tanks and some other parts belonging to other amc members. chris went though some rough times having heart trouple and someone breaking into his shop, still all he had to do was return the phone call and explain why things didn't go as planned, it only cost me about $800.00 in gas to get what I paid for !

Comment

Love to see a display of old fashion BALLS! Good job, .... and I wish Chris well also.

Bobber59

Comment

Working...
      X