Moto Guzzi V700, Ambassador and Eldorado Decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moto Guzzi V700, Ambassador and Eldorado Decals

After restoring several Moto Guzzis, I have extra decal sets available for the loopframe models (1968-1975) to replace the original silk screened emblems on the tanks, fendertips, and battery covers.
    I went through great pains to make them as accurately as possible, you can see them here.
    http://myweb.core.com:8080/photos/sp...otoGuzziDecals

John Prusnek
    AMCA# 2430

I know the post is old but if you still have a set for a v700 i'm interested.

Comment

Eddie--
      I have what you need, contact me at spajohn (at) raex.com and we'll take it from there.
      Thanks!
      John Prusnek

Comment

I checked out your album John. You do nice work.
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
          I checked out your album John. You do nice work.
          Thanks, Eric. I actually started doing the decals for my own restorations back in 1995 on a 1970 Ambassador, and found that there were no accurate replacement decals for the originally silkscreened-on-the-tank emblems. Since then I've sold hundreds, and more importantly made a lot of folks happy. It's surprising how many of these old beasts are still out there, they're wonderful machines with a pretty loyal following. Plus they're relatively affordable, parts and information are readily available, and they have an overbuilt tractor like simplicity which makes them easy to work on.

John Prusnek
          AMCA# 2430

Comment

Working...
          X