Ragnar Bakken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ragnar Bakken

Afraid we lost the Prez of the Indian Club of Norway early this week. Ragnar was one who really lived life, and truely loved his Indians. He was a very genuine enthusiast, who was also very generous, and traditional. He restored his family properties to the last details; no running water, no electricity, and foot thick turf roof atop a log cabin, over-looking the fyords. Ragnar shared all of his possessions with anyone who would appreciate them.
    I am so grateful for knowing him, and being able to experience his quest for fullfillment in life. It's so ironic that he died in a fishing accident, with his waders on, doing something that is supposed to be peaceful. Ashame he passed just before his club is to host the International Indian Run in a few weeks!
    Ragnar; A true Indian Viking!
    RF.

R.I.P., Ragnar...

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. He sounds like a true gem. Ride on, Brother! Bones

Comment

Yes...very sad indeed. Hold to his memories ! Paps

Comment

Sounds like he was a great guy Fred. Sorry for the loss to you, his friends, and his family.
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

My condolences to his friends and family. Its always sad to hear of another good man and biker going down. Prayers sent.
          ------------
          Steve
          AMCA #7300

Comment

Ragnar

Ragnar, You will be missed by Your friends !

R.I.P.

Juha and Karina

Comment

May he rest in eternal peace.
              Denise

Comment

Our deepest condolences, Fred, and our prayers also go out to Ragnar's family.
                Gerry Lyons #607
                http://www.37ul.com/
                http://flatheadownersgroup.com/

Comment

Working...
                X