Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Membership Recruiting Feature?

Dear AMCA Officers, Board and Membership;

This is probably an idea already discussed..if so I withdraw it. As an active AMCA Member and avid collector of vintage motorcycles, memorabilia, art and literature I meet many motorcycle enthusiasts who are interested in vintage machines, but are unaware of the AMCA. I most often meet these riders on the road or at motorcycle events, when of course I am always riding a 30's - 50's vintage machine. People are always drawn to these vintage machines in the midst of a sea of newer bikes parked.

My idea is to simply add an icon on our website home page where we as members can send the page to the individual who expressed interest and handed us their card in a parking lot anywhere in America. I know we can have issues with "non-members" entering our Forum and creating spam emails etc... but somehow feel it would be a good avenue to have motorcycle enthusiasts be able to see our website and experience what we have to offer them as a new member.

Getting ready to ride the AMCA National Road Run in Kerrville TX on April 11-14. Weather is great, wildflowers are sprouting and thousands of acres will be in full bloom with 80 degree weather. Three days of great road run routes featuring high hills, long sweepoing curves and memorable vistas are ready for your enjoyment.

Call or email me for further info if you can attend.

Steve Klein
    AMCA Member 12176
    Cherokee Chapter
    Georgetown TX
    Steve@SteveKlein.Com
    361.652.8300 Cell
    Steve Klein
    Collector . Conservator . Enthusiast
    American Pre-teens - 1965
    AMCA Member 12176
    Cherokee Chapter President, Editor
    www.CherokeeAMCA.org