Indian Jeff McGeary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Jeff McGeary

It's a little late with this but we lost another great in our world. Indian Jeff left us on Jan, 30th. Here's a link with some info... http://www.motorcyclecannonball.com/...ad.php?tid=145
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

RIP Jeff. You will be missed.
    Dave Swanson
    1956 FLH
    1969 FLH
    1964 XLCH
    1956 KHK
    1936 VD

AMCA 11659

Comment

May his SOUL rest in PEACE

Comment

ride in peace indian jeff......i sure wouldve liked to have met him in person.

Comment

Those of us who have know our loss well. There was not enough of him.

Comment

I usually read this story a couple times a year. http://www.onionwerks.com/seattle_to...s_and_back.htm I know that it's been posted on this board before but here it is again for those who may not have read it. It shows the kind of spirit that Jeff had.
            Cory Othen
            Membership#10953

Comment

My deepest condolences to his family and friends. The images of Jeff riding his 1912 H-D in Seattle have been inspirational to me and probably everyone that has seen those Youtube videos. That's the image I believe we all have of ourselves. . . Riding a beautiful old motorcycle that runs perfectly, and not a care in the world.
              Eric Smith
              AMCA #886

Comment

May the Lord's perpetual light shine upon him and may he rest in peace.
                Denise

Comment

I thank God for the ability to feel for one I've never met. RIP......

Comment

Lost Brother Jeff

It pains me terribly to read of Indian Jeff's demise and I don't know how to describe in words the loss in my life I feel at this moment.
                    I had the honor and the privilege of riding with Jeff to Sturgis on more than one occasion as well as other destinations through the years. In fact, I was the first rider to ever accompany Jeff to Sturgis astride an Indian back in 91, I believe. That ride was unforgettable and I still remember camping in Lolo Pass and discussing time travel with Jeff and how at that moment it was like we were still in the 1940's riding these bikes and camping under the stars and how that is what he considered time travel and how it was therefore possible to lapse time by simply starting your antique motorcycle and twisting the grip.
                    I fondly recall pulling up to Fonda's ranch and hanging out with Tom Samuelsen and the boys enroute to Sturgis and meeting Captain America with Jeff. I was also there when Jeff and all of us were at Sturgis the year of the PBS documentary and had the privilege of being in the movies with Jeff and Peter. That's me playing the guitar around the campfire and steadying Tom's hillclimber in the pits. What a fantastic time we had that year and I remember Jeff broadsliding his Chief out of the gulley coming into our camp and dumping it as the film crew was following. I never figured out how that got cut out of the movie! We had to get out the big pipe and straighten out his bars that day!
                    Unfortunately, we have a loss in Jeff that will leave a void that can't be filled. I salute you, my Brother and hope we may ride again side by side through time immemorial.

Your Brother,
                    Michael F. Lonis
                    " Bogwon"
                    The Bogwon

Comment

Working...
                    X