1914 Indian Twin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1914 Indian Twin

Thanks for the help identifing my recient find, I hope the pics come out, If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'm looking for tank, rims and handle bars.
    Attached Files

New rims are available from Al McRoberts 231-389-0231. Tanks and bars from Yellow Spear 715-218-1615 or Antique Cycle Works 503-655-5428. One of those should be able to help you out.

Comment

Reproduction Parts

Hello There. Very nice find. Lets me still keep hope that there are still ones to be found. I just would like to let you know that I also make the tanks for your bike. I can also make or repair any of the other parts you like such as the handle bars if you have a sample. Please give me a call if you like.
      Chris 785-783-8450 or 503-737-9827

Comment

Thanks for the info, not sure what direction I will go just yet. Previous owner must have had a plan to restore and took what was a mostly original bike and stripped and nickle plated some of the parts. Couldn't be happier but wish I could have found it sooner.
        Last edited by Pete Pearce; 12-22-2009, 08:30 AM.

Comment

The main thing is you found it. Thats the hardest part. It took me over 6 years just to find the motor I wanted. Kind of like finding a hubcap and building a car around it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Border MFG View Post
            Hello There. Very nice find. Lets me still keep hope that there are still ones to be found. I just would like to let you know that I also make the tanks for your bike. I can also make or repair any of the other parts you like such as the handle bars if you have a sample. Please give me a call if you like.
            Chris 785-783-8450 or 503-737-9827
            I can attest to Chris's quality. It is fantastic. I didn't reallize he did Indian tanks, but I have bought several sets of his HD tanks over the years. In fact, I am working on a bike with his tanks and toolbox as I write this! Best of luck in your new business venture on your own, Chris! Quality will always sell.

Comment

Working...
            X