Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership renewal

I didn't want to waste space in Parking Lot Chatter so I'll ask here:

Does anyone have a good streamlined way of renewing an AMCA membership? Online seems to be disfunctional, and I couldn't get a mail-in form to download.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Originally posted by exeric View Post

Does anyone have a good streamlined way of renewing an AMCA membership? Online seems to be disfunctional, and I couldn't get a mail-in form to download.
    Eric,

the latest issue of the magazine has a form that comes with it and I have always used that to renew my membership each year.
    Chuck
    AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post

Eric, I just renewed on line yesterday and it worked smooth as a dream, also got an email confirmation back from them. Maybe try again and see if it works better
      Underdoggie
      John Underwood
      AMCA#14400
      Central Illinois

Comment

I know that last year the online system didn't work for months. As a result, many of my chapter's members did not pay their dues on time. It seems a simple thing. I'm not sure why they can't keep it functioning properly.

Comment

Keep your Postal Service buddies employed and use a stamp. Pretty streamlined!
          Dave Swanson
          1956 FLH
          1969 FLH
          1964 XLCH
          1956 KHK
          1936 VD

AMCA 11659

Comment

I just renewed online the other day. I discovered that I had to set up an account that was different than the login info I used to join this forum. Once I did that, it was smooth and easy.

Comment

Sorry, Dave, won't do it. If it doesn't work when I click the link, they aren't getting my money.

Comment

i just checked it out and it works fine
                Jeff Bowles
                Arkansas
                Membership # 14023
                1957 Sportster

Comment

I renewed a few days ago online without a problem. Paps

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster View Post
                    I just renewed online the other day. I discovered that I had to set up an account that was different than the login info I used to join this forum. Once I did that, it was smooth and easy.
                    Same for me. Setup a new account and bingo, all went smooth. I even ordered my calander at the same time. -Steve
                    ------------
                    Steve
                    AMCA #7300

Comment

Membership renewal

Originally posted by Chuck#1848 View Post
                      Eric,

the latest issue of the magazine has a form that comes with it and I have always used that to renew my membership each year.
                      Hi Eric,

I have been looking for that form, but no luck. What page did you find it on ? I would like to use it to renew and order the Calandar as in years past, a Christmas present to myself. In the Winter ' 09 issue I see where to order clothing, preregister a machine for judging, and place an advertisement. I have not found any renewal or Dues information.

All that came with my copy was a Change of Address card { loose } and Order Form for the calandar. No membership renewal. For a long time the Calandar and Membership renewal was combined in 1 form, you could send 1 check.

In another thread Greg Harrison, Editor tells us that if Your membership is up for renewal You will be notified with Your copy of the Magazine.
                      Last edited by William McClean; 12-10-2009, 12:14 PM. Reason: spell check
                      William McClean
                      AMCA # 60

Comment

I renewed my membership on-line. I had to re-register and come up with a username and password. Everything went smoothly after that.
                        Eric Smith
                        AMCA #886

Comment

Originally posted by William McClean View Post
                          Hi Eric,

I have been looking for that form, but no luck. What page did you find it on ? I would like to use it to renew and order the Calandar as in years past, a Christmas present to myself. In the Winter ' 09 issue I see where to order clothing, preregister a machine for judging, and place an advertisement. I have not found any renewal or Dues information.

All that came with my copy was a Change of Address card { loose } and Order Form for the calandar. No membership renewal. For a long time the Calandar and Membership renewal was combined in 1 form, you could send 1 check.

In another thread Greg Harrison, Editor tells us that if Your membership is up for renewal You will be notified with Your copy of the Magazine.
                          The form I used was with the winter issue ,the sheet was loose and it was the same size as the magazine
                          If I remember correctly it was on top of the magazine I tore the lower half off filled out what needed to be completed and sent it in with a check
                          Chuck
                          AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Thanks Chuck,

I'll look for mine next issue
                            William McClean
                            AMCA # 60

Comment

Working...
                            X