52 k model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 52 k model

i have a 1952 k model in barn, almost complete,has good compression.needs few parts like brake arm,clutch &throttle cable and grips,come with couple tanks,one i think is stock.cases are real nice,dont think it would take much to get up and running#k-1147. pat@our-tech,com thanks
    hawg farmer

Pat,
    PM me as i am interested but need info.
    Robbie
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

re/52 k model

Originally posted by Rub View Post
      Pat,
      PM me as i am interested but need info.
      Robbie
      my number is 1 509 952 3699,dont know much on computer skills but will try to put picture, yakima washington. thanks
      Attached Files
      hawg farmer

Comment

Originally posted by pat triplett View Post
        my number is 1 509 952 3699,dont know much on computer skills but will try to put picture, yakima washington. thanks
        OK, Go to photobucket.com. Upload your photo there. Then paste the link to your photo here.
        Be sure to visit;
        http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
        Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
        Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

K Model

Just offered this guy a certified cashiers check, USPS M.O., or anyway I could to get him the cash(forgot to ask about alum cans). Said it had to be CASH in hand. Hell, don't think I have any relatives in Wash. Sounds like it might be a fair deal for someone.................
          THUMPERS Inc.
          Classic Harley Davidson Motorcycles
          Speed-Custom-Resto
          386-960-5736

Comment

no cashiers checks please?

after hearing of all the factual stories about cashiers checks i opted to not exept them,im not in a position to be scamed at this point in time,i dont want to sell any of my bikes, but due to medical reasons ill start with this bike witch i like very much along with the rest of my private collection,this is the 3rd time ive been aprouched with this,im not saying you are a scam,if you want this bike ,a bank to bank transfer,or cash,but to exept a cashiers check at this point is unexeptable, there are a lot of good folks on this sight,and i beleave they wood agree that cashiere checks are not a wise move. is youre number 1 386 960 5736 and dont call me to be rude,an in
            telligent conversation will get you much farther when buying someones bike.

cash talks-bs walks,hope you find what youre looking for.
            hawg farmer

Comment

K-Model

Look man your exact words (and I quote) " I only deal in cash, if you don't have cash you can't buy it." And I told you I could do it any other way (bank transfer included)" Because I didn't know anyone in that part of the country to take care of it for me. (honestly after talking to you I'm glad I didn't have to do any dealing w/you)You said "NO". I've been in the Harley business for over 30 yrs. I guess because I'm a scammer, & or crook is the reason I've had a very sucsesful business. I hope you well on your sale of the K-model. You really didn't have to post and show everyone how much of an ******* you really are.
              God Bless.
              THUMPER
              Last edited by kval; 10-16-2009, 09:05 PM.
              THUMPERS Inc.
              Classic Harley Davidson Motorcycles
              Speed-Custom-Resto
              386-960-5736

Comment

my new freind

there you go getting all emotional on me again.you was going to have youre private transportation come by to pick the bike and hand me a casheirs check and i said no,dont take it personal,again please dont make this sight a place to complain or call people names.some-times a deal doesnt go youre way,and this is one of them. ill let you have the last word ok? ----hole
                hawg farmer

Comment

how to

im just an old man trying to part with my old bikes,i have a barn full of old stuff,im trying to sell a few because to tell you the truth i need the money, ive been the caretaker for my bikes for many years and i find it hard to part with them ,so if i come off a little strong,i would like to say in sorry,im under medication,and its hard to deal with my situation.i know theres some one out there that would enjoy my machines as i do,you to thumper,youre probably a good guy, you just hear all these horror stories out there,youve probably had dealings where you couldnt take the risk,cashiers check is a risk,so ill ask you a question,what is the safest way to sell a bike on the net without loosing it? help from you or anyone that can answere this would be greatly appreciated.

thank you
                  hawg farmer

Comment

Working...
                  X