Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apprentice Judge Registry

ANNOUNCING THE APPRENTICE JUDGE REGISTRY

Have you been wondering what it takes to be an AMCA judge? It takes YOU! The apprentice program allows you to learn the process one step at a time under the guidance and supervision of experienced judges. To become an apprentice judge you simply have to attend a national meet and join us at the judge’s breakfast on the morning of the judging. In order to more efficiently administer the program and maintain communication with all apprentices, we are developing a formal class registry. All current apprentices, as well as those of you who are interested in the program, are asked to register. The process is simple. Either through e-mail or U.S. mail, please send the following information to:
    Steve Dawdy
    Apprenticeship Coordinator
    ssdawdy@hughes.net
    16864 280th Street
    Redfield, IA 50233

1. Name
    2. AMCA #
    3. Address
    4. Phone
    5. e-mail
    Steve Dawdy

Judge apprenticeship

Well put. I've found judging to be the best way to learn about my bikes. It's a great way to participate, and the breakfast FREE!
    See ya on the field, RF.

Comment

Wow! I never got a free breakfast. You've got to clue me in if you come to Eustis R.F.
      Eric Smith
      AMCA #886

Comment

Judging

I'll be at Eustice, but you won't need me. Just ask at the Chapter booth where & when they are assembling for the Judges Breakfast. It's that easy. They usually do this in the closest building to the judging field there.
        It will be fun to meet you there.
        'till then, RF.

Comment

Working...
        X