Transcontinental road run 1915

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transcontinental road run 1915

well after only two weeks of talking to alot of people about this coast to coast run ,one thing is sure ,people are really jacked up about it.it has completely exceeded all my expectations. we already have almost half the field filled ,and all kinds of discussions going on.many good ideas are coming up.lots of questions ,stuff we are working thru as a group.whether they are riding in the event or not ,most everybody wants to be apart of it,and cant wait to see it happen. and the sponsors of this event have been wonderful ,generous ,and very enthusiastic.we have some riding for charity causes.some building bikes especially for the event,and some looking to buy there first pre 16 ,just to get in.it has really energized the pre 16 group,and given us all something to strive for. we can enjoy antique motorcycles ,and agree on that much.obviously without the network of the AMCA members it would be impossible to do this,and i hope the club can give us nod as we pass by. thanks,lonnie www.motorcyclecannonball.com
    www.motorcyclecannonball.com

I am so IN. Keep me in the loop. Ross Metcalfe
    Ross

Comment

Working...
    X