Generator Parts Number Info Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generator Parts Number Info Request

What is the difference between generator armature part # 1636-32 and generator armature part # 1636-32A ? Thanks, Paps

Originally posted by Paps View Post
    What is the difference between generator armature part # 1636-32 and generator armature part # 1636-32A ? Thanks, Paps
    -32A is the for the police generator. It's longer. Let me know if you want a comparison photo ... Perry

Comment

Thanks Perry ! Yes please....I would like to make a comparison. I went through all of my parts books but could not find the "A" designated part number model. I must be missing that particular parts book. Is it still is a 32E generator part though ?????

Comment

Could be for a 32E2 , 32E2R or a 48. Maybe Perry knows which. Parts fitments for the non fan cooled radio generators seems hard to find as it was not carried over to parts books after about 50 or so.
        Brian Howard AMCA#5866

Comment

Thanks Perry ! Yes please....I would like to make a comparison. I went through all of my parts books but could not find the "A" designated part number model. I must be missing that particular parts book. Is it still is a 32E generator part though ?????
          Sorry for the delay. When I offered a comparison shot I was on my way out the door to the Tenino meet. Here's a 32E armature (-32) and the radio generator armature (-32A). These are documented in the parts book, but in some years in the back with police radios, not up the front with the generators ... Perry
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Perry. The -32A is the top armature, correct ? Paps

Comment

Thanks Perry. The -32A is the top armature, correct ? Paps
              Yes ... Perry

Comment

Perry...Would this armature be correct for both the 32E2 and 32E2R Generators then ? Thanks, Paps

Comment

Perry...Would this armature be correct for both the 32E2 and 32E2R Generators then ? Thanks, Paps
                  Yes ... Perry

Comment

Thanks again Perry ! Paps

Comment

That Perry knows his stuff...........
                      Cory Othen
                      Membership#10953

Comment

He Certainly Does !

Comment

Working...
                        X