German Rip-off Merchant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German Rip-off Merchant

I bought a Corbin Rev counter and a repro taillight from a Christian Timmerman
    who trades as Franklins Ghost on Ebay,i paid for them 4 months ago im still waiting for them.Many e-mails ,many excuses.German friends said no one he knows pays him untill they have the goods in hand.I have his home and bussiness phone if anyone else has been stiched up by him.
    Keir Hellberg
    London

German R.O.M.

After 7 months i got the rev counter,but no tail llight,i reminded him, that showed up 2 weeks ago.I had the rev counter tested today the needle doesnt even flutter.I emailed him that i was going to send it to Naperalia
    to be repaired at his expense,ill keep you posted as to his reply.

Comment

Not sticking up for the seller but did you note the postage date on the packages ? I ask because...I get packages from Germany often. Larger packages, those that won't fit in an envelope, take 5 to 10 weeks most of the time to get to me. Damage may also occur when a package is out there that long. I've never bought anything from that particular person but posted because it is just something to think about.

Comment

Working...
      X