1947 Speedometer light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1947 Speedometer light

I just completed a batch of 50 speedometer lights for 1947 Harleys (part number 4509-47 / 71150-47). This is a one year only part that has been very difficult to find. It clips into the upper dash cover. I need to put together a web page with details, but it will be a few weeks before I have a chance to do that and I'd like to sell a few before Davenport so I have some money to spend. Every piece (socket, wave washer, wire and terminals) is made in the USA and then hand assembled by myself here in Canada. $45US delivered in North America, $47US worldwide (choice of 6 or 12 volt bulb). Get 'em while they're hot. I made four phone calls and sold half the batch. Attached are several photos comparing my repro (on the left) against an excellent original (on the right). Email me (perry@ruiter.ca) if interested or if you have questions/comments ... Perry
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Perry Ruiter; 08-11-2009, 11:18 AM.

Looks like there's a five photo limit on posts so I'll put these two in their own post. Here's a couple photos showing my repro installed in a dash cover ... Perry
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Perry Ruiter; 08-10-2009, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X