FS - Set of Big Twin Rockers w/hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS - Set of Big Twin Rockers w/hardware

I have a set of big twin rockers for sale in very good condition WITH hardware (original mounting studs).

I was toying around with saving them for a later date on another project, but now find myself in need of a 45 front brake assembly and a buddy seat for my '37 WL.... so they have to go.

If interested, photos upon request.

Asking $250 OBO,.... OR TRADE for the 45 front brake assembly in "rebuilt" condition, OR a new/rebuilt or recovered buddy seat for the same '37 WL.

"The beauty of life is more the crying baby than the great orchestra." -Woody Guthrie

trade

I have a 45 early backing plate 31-40 and actuating lever 37-40 and lower brake cable connector.I do not have the correct shackle. Or do you also need the drum which is part of the 45 wheel? Can't help you there. Let me know I could send a picture. thanks

Comment

Are they 1930-1941 rockers or 1942-1957?
      Be sure to visit;
      http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
      Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
      Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Haynes View Post
        Are they 1930-1941 rockers or 1942-1957?
        I believe they are the later style as they have a small boss where the grease zerks are.
        "The beauty of life is more the crying baby than the great orchestra." -Woody Guthrie

Comment

still availible,....

a little while longer and they're going on "e"bay...

Comment

Last call for the rockers, then their going on ebay....

Comment

Rockers may have been sold,... waiting for payment.

Comment

Working...
              X