Literature Collectors: Warning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Literature Collectors: Warning!

Hello all. This is just a heads up for E-bay users. Watch out for seller tc611, A.K.A. "Moon's Motorcycle Goodies". He is color-xeroxing Indian Motorcycle News, Postcards, and Harley brochures, and passing them off as "Rare, in excellent condition", etc. I just got burned. We will see if he comes clean in the resolution process. Not even cool! Bones

No Followup.

I'm just in the process of browsing though some old threads. I noticed your post regarding the brochure rip-off. That was back in July. I take it there was never a good resolution to this deal.
    I've been directed to the 'Moon Goodies' Website a time or two while checking out eBay items. Guess I'll cross them off my list.

Comment

Lit collectors warning...

Hey droptop, he finally came clean. I sent the fake color xerox Indian News mag and postcard back to him and he was forced to refund the purchase price, but not the shipping fees. He was the only person I left neg feedback for on e-pay. Last time I checked, he was advertising them as reproduction items which is what he should have done in the first place; I might have bought one, they were actually pretty good quality...Bones

Comment

Working...
      X