My 1971 Harley Shovelhead For Sale Cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1971 Harley Shovelhead For Sale Cheap

A few years ago I bought this complete and running 1971 Harley Shovelhead as the basis for a project bike in American Iron Magazine but have not gotten around to it. We have enough project bikes now so I am selling this one pretty cheap.

I has fairly new Harley-Davidson Dunlop tires. S&S Super B carb and S&S teardop air cleaner. It is a runner and a rider. It will need a new battery and some cleaning up as there is a little surface rust on the wheels and some trim. Has a factory hinged rear fender. Straight "drag" pipes. Decent paint. Could be a restoration project, the basis for a cool bobber or chopper, or it can be ridden basically as is.

It is a cone Shovel, has electric and kick starter. It is complete and as seen in these photos. The wiring works but some of it should be redone.
    We will be listed it on ebay on Sunday (low reserve) but thought I'd post it here too. I will sell this bike and would consider offers over $5,000. Once it meets reserve on ebay I will sell it there. This is an opportunity to buy it right BEFORE it hits reserve on ebay.

This old Harley is at out offices in Stamford, CT. It can be picked up here or you can make arrangements to have it picked up and shipped. We will help if we can on this.
    Buzz Kanter
    Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
    [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
    [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Sorry SOLD!

But I do still have a Harley Sturgis Shovelhead for sale here in Connecticut.
    Buzz Kanter
    Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
    [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
    [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Comment

Buzz you still have that 61 Pan Parade bike now I wish I would have bought that !!! Do you remember that far back ??? Heh!Heh!

Comment

Hi Buzz - New to AMAC and longtime subscriber to AIM. The other day I saw the link to your Sturgis, saw you had other items for sale that came off it. Do you still have the original sissy bar pouch? If so are you willing to sell it? What about the seat, I think your info mentioned you still had that too. Please let me now. Thanks Mike

Comment

Working...
        X