1932 VL For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1932 VL For Sale

I'm helping a friend sell a 32VL. It was a very original bike that an elderly gentlman originally had. He owned it way back into the 30's here in New England. When he sold the bike about 15 years ago the new owner painted the bike and added newer style skirted VL Fenders. It has not run in 15 years and needs a battery and some misc work. Most of the Wiring and Hardware on the Bike are original but it has a repop seat. My friend needs to sell the bike but does not want to get involved in long distance long term deals. He would like to find someone interested here in the Northeast and he might be able to deliver it to Rhinebeck next month. Send me your email and I can send you photos as I can't figure out how to post photos. His price is $12,750 on a cash and carry deal. THANKS!

1932 vl

Hello, I am interested in the bike. Could you send pictures to:
    dok@valornet.com

Our email service does not handle more than 10MB per email. For best results keep the email under 5 MB.

Also how stock is the bike and is it a good rider or your estimate of what it would take to be a good rider.

Comment

I have sent photos as requested and can send more if interested. Besides the fenders which are later (and they are MINT) this bike is pretty much original. It is all 32 including the original Frame, Front End, Bars, Tanks, Horn, Toolbox etc. It does have a Cycleray which is probably not correct for 32. The Exhaust including the Muffler are original HD and have been on the Bike probably since day one. The Muffler has the upswept end and might be a little later VL. It has the underside seam so it definately is HD and not repop. The Front Fender has an original Knucklehead style Front Fender Light that LOOKS NOS! If you were to get a set of the new repop 32 style fenders you would have no trouble whatsoever selling these later VL Fenders as I stated before they are MINT. They might have even been NOS as they were floating around 15 years ago in red primer. The gas tanks are so clean on the inside it's not even funny. If the Fenders do not bother you then the bike with its new paint will make a very presentable driver as is. THANKS everyone who has respodeded by PM's.

Comment

contact

I sent a email to you with my phone number and a request to discuss the bike. Did you recieve the email?

Comment

The 32VL might not be at Rhinebeck. For some reason I never received a renewal for my vending spot. I e-mailed whoever is in charge of vending a few days ago and nobody ever responded to my email? Maybe because I left early last year with a case of sunstroke thanks to the nice "shaded" spot I had??? I'm not sure if my friend can get the bike there himself. Thanks to all who responded on this bike.

Comment

Originally posted by 46EL View Post
            The 32VL might not be at Rhinebeck. For some reason I never received a renewal for my vending spot. I e-mailed whoever is in charge of vending a few days ago and nobody ever responded to my email? Maybe because I left early last year with a case of sunstroke thanks to the nice "shaded" spot I had??? I'm not sure if my friend can get the bike there himself. Thanks to all who responded on this bike.
            now i don't feel so bad, as i never received my renewal either, and no response to emails!! i wonder how many others didn't get renewals??
            CHIEFJ48
            MEMBER #2786

TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON, BUT TO ONE PERSON YOU MAY BE THE WORLD.

LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY

Comment

So i'm not the only one? Another friend of mine who decided not to go showed me his Application Form with a May 8th deadline which has passed. The Website for Rhinebeck says May 30th or 31st is the deadline? Who knows? Probably just go for a day to see what's up. I miss the old smaller meets like Harmony, Hebron and Brookfield. Bigger isn't always better in life.

Comment

This Bike is for sale again if anyone is interested. THANKS

Comment

Still got your bike for sale?

Scott
                  Scott Larson
                  AMCA #13589
                  Omaha Chapter

1953 HD FLE
                  1971 HD FLH
                  1971 Triumph Bonneville 650
                  1973 Norton Commando 750