Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage parts buyout

Hi.
    A friend of mine living in the US has a large amount of parts that he wishes to sell. He does not have a computor and prefers the old world method of phone/handshake deal. The parts are Indian and Harley and range from the teens through the 50's. Some are NOS. The requirement is that the sale of parts stays within the US.
    Act quickly.
    I will not list his particlars but will give his phone number if you use the "personal message" option on this site or email me directly.
    Regards Steve Little
    Race Frame Engineering P/L
    AMCA 1950
    Steve Little
    Upper Yarra Valley. Victoria.
    Australia.
    AMCA member 1950

Hi SL! Fully understood this is a full "God bless America-patriotic" sell and leaving in Tokyo I do not have precisely the requested profile... But anyway. Do you know if he has a 48FL frame in reasonable complete (not shaved) condition? Does he has a steering damper for the same bike? Many thanks! Kind regards. Chris.

Comment

Hi Chris.
      I also lack the requested profile. Us Australians decided to paddle our island right out into the deep end of the ocean to be by ourselves.

I havent seen the parts stash and have only been told the marquees and period of the parts. The guy in charge is a business aquaintance of mine and he has no computor.
      Knowing I have a computor, he asked if I could ring people with it and let em know.
      By the time I get over to the States it will all be on vendor tables at Wauseon or Davenport.
      Regards Steve
      Steve Little
      Australia.
      AMCA member 1950

Comment

This was a repeat of the last message
        Last edited by Steve Little; 04-24-2009, 06:42 AM.
        Steve Little
        Australia.
        AMCA member 1950

Comment

The HD parts range from teens to J's through VL WL EL UL FL and harley scooters. I'm not into Indians so I lost consentration when he told me that range.
          Last edited by Steve Little; 04-24-2009, 06:43 AM.
          Steve Little
          Australia.
          AMCA member 1950

Comment

Originally posted by Chris in Japan View Post
            Hi SL! Fully understood this is a full "God bless America-patriotic" sell and leaving in Tokyo I do not have precisely the requested profile... But anyway. Do you know if he has a 48FL frame in reasonable complete (not shaved) condition? Does he has a steering damper for the same bike? Many thanks! Kind regards. Chris.
            Chris in Japan, sorry to intrude here--- but Steve Little makes very accurate and impressive frames such as you are looking for, are you aware of that?

Comment

Working...
            X