Reproduction handlebars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reproduction handlebars

Hi. A freind from the US has asked me if I know who is making good quality handlebars in the States. I think I have read a post on this site about someone making very good reproduction bars. Maybe his name is Faber but I would like to know if this is correct, and some contact details.
    Regards Steve
    AMCA 1950
    Steve Little
    Upper Yarra Valley. Victoria.
    Australia.
    AMCA member 1950

Tom Faber
    Faber Cycle and Machine
    http://www.fabercycle.com/
    Jeff Bowles
    Arkansas
    Membership # 14023
    1957 Sportster

Comment

Thanks Jeff.
      Regards Steve
      Steve Little
      Australia.
      AMCA member 1950

Comment

I'll give a big 'thumbs up' for Tom Faber also, and all of the things he does, of which handlebars is just one, but probably what he is best known for. I got a set of reproduction bars from him, and they are most excellent! Last a heard form him, he was having trouble with his chrome plater, so was selling the bars 'raw'. Maybe by now he has found another plater.

Comment

Does Tom manufacture the internals for the grips as well? Do OEM internals fit .... and operate like OEM should.
          Regards Steve
          Steve Little
          Australia.
          AMCA member 1950

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Little View Post
            Does Tom manufacture the internals for the grips as well? Do OEM internals fit .... and operate like OEM should.
            Regards Steve
            Steve, the OEM spirals fit and operate perfectly in Tom Faber's handlebars.

Comment

Hi Rooster. Thankyou for the reply. I will pass the info on.
              Regards Steve
              Steve Little
              Australia.
              AMCA member 1950

Comment

Bars....

Tom Faber's bars are the best on the planet! I recently got a set for my '47 FL. All of the (HD OEM) internals fit perfectly, the threads for the set screws were spot on. I looked for a while on e-bay and other prices, and OEM HD were through the roof. Tom delivers just as good as the factory, and they are US made! Shoot me if I ever buy some catalog crap for bars! My speedster bars rock! ....BONES

Comment

Working...
                X