1928 Harley Single Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1928 Harley Single Project

THIS HAS ONE OF THE NICEST FRAMES I HAVE EVER SEEN FROM THIS VINTAGE. I BELIEVE THE FRAME WAS THE SAME FOR THE EARLY 45 TWIN AS WELL BUT THE ENGINE AND FRAME DID COME FROM THE SAME SOURCE MANY YEARS AGO. CASES AND NUMBERS ARE EXCELLENT , NICE TRANNY CASE, SLIGHTLY LATER CLUTCH BASKET. 1/2 FORK HAS NICE STRAIGHT TUBES BUT SPRING RODS ARE BENT , GENERATOR/DISTRIBUTOR LOOKS VERY GOOD. $2500 US FUNDS FOR ALL OF IT PLUS SHIPPING OR TAX IF YOU PICK IT UP HERE. I AM JUST NORTH OF THE NEW YORK BORDER NEAR WATERTOWN .BUILD A PEASHOOTER RACER. $2200 IF YOU DON'T WANT THE GENERATOR email me at oldmill@kingston.net for more pics

barry

it would be nice if I could keep it up here in canada but have not yet found out how to get obama to send me a stimulas check

I really miss the 28 single I picked up from david sarafan at oley way back in 1989 - more complete than this one but still

I had dreams of a peashooter when I had mine, even stayed at a booth in ohio 1990 for over an hour for vender to return who had a peashooter top end for sale - got to hot to stay and left to get a cold beer, when returned the vender was back but the top end was gone - why did I drink beer back then

aka HAWG
    1914 EXCELSIOR BELT DRIVE SINGLE
    1914 excelsior belt drive single carcuss
    1940 indian chief military
    1965 sportster xlch
    1969 sportster xlch bobber
    1971 bsa A65 chopper
    1969 harley ss350 sprint
    1960 harley topper
    1963 harley topper
    H model whizzer on cheiftain bicycle
    H model whizzer on schwinn bicycle
    1949 harley model 125 bobber project
    1959 harley model 165
    1960 harley super 10
    1974 indian 70cc dirt bike
    EXCELSIOR - ALWAYS MAKES GOOD

Comment

Project Is Sold

Comment

I was in Waterdown yesterday, looking for you I think. Do you have any 28 parts? I am looking for a chassis or whatever else I can find.
        Regards;
        Milrite
        AMCA 17907

Comment

Working...
        X