Hello from Montreal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Montreal

Hello, I joind amca a few years ago. I'm not a knucklehead owner but I came accross this add and thought one of you might be interested. a 47 police knuckle for $5000CDN. here's the ad:
    http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...AdIdZ113106177

I don't know much about knuckes but this seems like a pretty good deal. If somone's interested, let me know and I could do a bit of recon for you.

ironhead-money-pit owner in montreal
    79ch-magneto

Price seems too good to be true. And if there's anything I've learned in life, when something seems too good to be true-- it usually is. I'd like to know if there's a clean title with this bike.

But I will say "Welcome to the board".

Comment

I E mailed the sell this. Tout ce qui n'est pas une erreur. Vous demandez à votre 5000,00 $ 1947 Harley-Davidson?
      Be sure to visit;
      http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
      Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
      Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Yes that's what I was thinking. I'm tempted to drive out there just to get the engine number and run it by the copshop.
        Thanks for your input.
        MC
        79ch-magneto

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Haynes View Post
          I E mailed the sell this. Tout ce qui n'est pas une erreur. Vous demandez à votre 5000,00 $ 1947 Harley-Davidson?
          that's pretty good french. it'll be interesting to know what he emails you back.
          79ch-magneto

Comment

That bike sold on ebay about a year ago for 50k so I would bet that it is a scam.

Comment

I've seen similar type deals show up on Craig's List. Not necessarily a vintage bike. But a brand new R1 or GSXR for a crazy low price. I usually flag them and I've yet to see one reappear, meaning they were bogus.

If that is a real bike, with a real owner and a real price, that is one heluva steal.
              regards,
              Rob
              Regards,
              Rob Sigond
              AMCA # 1811

Comment

Seems To Be An Ongoing Scam In This Area. Another Knuckle Was Advertised In The Local Auto Trader For $10000 Canadian . Several Of Us Know The Bike As It Belongs To An Ottawa Guy And Would Not Be For Sale At Many Times That. The Guy Supposedly Selling It Is A Scammer From Montreal, Probably The Same Scumbag As This One

Comment

Barry Ive also seen RARE Indian parts advertized in your area have responded and asked to drop by ,they never replied !!mail order only,buyer beware !!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X