Bevel gear & kicker gears for late 4's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bevel gear & kicker gears for late 4's

Hello, Is anyone making the bevel & kicker gear assm's ?? for 39 up? Will others work ? Thanks for the help Carl Pusherman Racing

Try Roy Davies he is a great scource

Comment

Just found this site

http://www.neveengineering.co.uk/sit...tpage&Itemid=1

Comment

Originally posted by INLINE4NUT View Post
        Try Roy Davies he is a great scource
        retiredsfcroy@yahoo.com

he has everything instock. i have bought tranny parts from him, and they are first class!!! you will not have any problems with roy, or his parts!!
        CHIEFJ48
        MEMBER #2786

TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON, BUT TO ONE PERSON YOU MAY BE THE WORLD.

LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY

Comment

Originally posted by chiefj48 View Post
          retiredsfcroy@yahoo.com

he has everything instock. i have bought tranny parts from him, and they are first class!!! you will not have any problems with roy, or his parts!!
          Yes think i must have an old stock list of Roys

Comment

There is a fellow named Micheal Breeding Indian who was making them. He will be another source if Roy doesn't have one. stan

Comment

Originally posted by stan View Post
              There is a fellow named Micheal Breeding Indian who was making them. He will be another source if Roy doesn't have one. stan
              i thought micheal stopped making Indian parts, and started making harley VL parts.
              CHIEFJ48
              MEMBER #2786

TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON, BUT TO ONE PERSON YOU MAY BE THE WORLD.

LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY

Comment

Working...
              X