Faber Cycle & Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faber Cycle & Machine

I took the advise of fellow members here and had Faber Cycle and Machine make me a set of inline handle bars. They arrived yesterday and they are beautiful. Anyone in need of a set of bars should give Tom Faber’s craftsmanship a look see. Now all I need is to have Kurt over at Flatland set me up with the control kit for them and I’ll be styling come spring time.
    ------------
    Steve
    AMCA #7300

I have a couple sets of Tom's handlebars and I agree with your opinion. He is also a man of his word. Easy to deal with, no problems or hassles. John L.

Comment

Yes Sir Re !! Tom is a Very good Bro ! Paps

Comment

Not only are they great to look at, but when you trim them out everything fits and works perfectly. The switch holes are in the correct location and the hardware for the spirals fits and works like factory, unlike the other manufacturer of handlebars. Tom also makes copies of Flanders handlebars for all of you bobber fans, they too are correct in every detail. Tom has made our job a little easier and can do the same for you. Am I sounding like his advertising manager? When a vendor of mine deserves praise, I do not mind giving it.
        Carl
        http://www.carlscyclesupply.com

Comment

Well it has been almost four month since I received my handlebars from Tom and have finally finished assembling all the different parts to the bars and mounted them to the bike.

I just had to report here that of the dozen or so parts needed to complete a set of handlebars that Tom Fabers handlebars where, without exception, the only part that didn’t require any bench work. Every other part of the assembly required some attention to some degree. Gee’s… even the horn button didn’t fit properly. The base of the button has the wrong radius. Anyways, my thanks goes out to Tom for his excellent craftsmanship.

Hey Tom, have you ever considered making BT fenders?
          ------------
          Steve
          AMCA #7300

Comment

Tom repaired a set of springer bars for me a while back. They were bent on the left, right at the wire hole. When I got them back you couldn’t tell they were ever bent. He also took the time to chase the end threads and the price was more than fair. The man is about integrity to the end. Job well done! Bob
            AMCA #3149
            http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Tom is tops. Professional, friendly and willing to give advice and support. A+
              Buzz Kanter
              Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
              [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
              [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Comment

A special Thanks! goes out to the Faber's for helping me track someone down at Wauseon this past weekend.

What great people!

Thanks again.
                AMCA #10930

Comment

I had the privilage of spending a great deal of time with Tom at Wauseon. All my pleasure ! Paps

Comment

Not only is Tom Faber a superb craftsman, he is one of the the best, most standup people I have ever met in this hobby, passion, sickness, etc. I have purchased some stuff for my 47 WL project from him on eBay and have gotten wonderfull deals and quality parts. I consider Tom a friend rather than a customer and would never hesitate to reccommend his business--Michael--AMCA 6671

Comment

Just wanted to put it out there..Thanx again Tom, for the excellent craftsmanship, and best of all, the friendly attitude by you and your entire group. Hope to see you in Oley. Jon L.

Comment

Working...
                      X