Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About 500 Antique / Classic British Motorcycle Mags!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About 500 Antique / Classic British Motorcycle Mags!

Hey guys- I'm selling off some of the really hard to find British and European motorcycle magazines that I've already read and been hanging onto for MANY years. I've got about 400 more antique and classic bike mags dating back into the late 1970's. Here is a quick list of some of the different magazines in the 30 year collection:

- Classic Bike
    - The Classic Motorcycle
    - Motorcycle Collector Magazine
    - Classic Bike Guide
    - Motorcycle Classics
    - Classic Motorcycle Mechanics
    - Classic Bike Rider
    - and more!

I've also got 25 years worth of "Vintage Motor Bike Club" Magazine which deals primarily with all the different scooters and motor bikes of the time (Whizzer, Mustangs, Hummers, Cushman, Vespa, etc). Again a great source of VERY hard to find information, pictures, and reference.

The majority of the bike magazines (about 300) are "Classic Bike" and "The Classic Motorcycle", The other magazines make up the remaining approximately 100. There is TONS of information found within these pages that can't be found anywhere else. Thousands and thousands of great color photos that can be used as reference of just to enjoy. To be honest, I'd really rather sell them as one huge collection rather than individually. I see them sell for $8.00 a piece, but obviously I'll give you a hell of a deal if you take them all. I'm thinking $450 for all the bike mags and $100 for all the scooter mags. I'll go $500 for all of them. That's only $1.00 each, you won't find a better deal than that! I'm also open to offers. You're responsible for the cost of shipping and they weigh quite a bit. Please e-mail me with any questions you might have at soyleni5@gmail.com and I'll get right back to you. I always ship with 24 hours of payment. THANKS!!!

Feel free to make me an offer. I see these go for more than 3 times what I'm asking, I'd just rather sell them all together as a collection rather than selling them as singles. Lots of great reference and photos you won't find anywhere else. I've also got a UPS account so shipping won't hit you too hard. Make me an offer I can't refuse! THANKS AGAIN!!!

Comment

Working...
    X