Two 18 in stock Harley Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two 18 in stock Harley Wheels

I have a clean set of Harley-Davidson 18 in star hub Wheels. Tires are Old new Good Year New Tubs. High bidder email me at willardsmarts@comcast.net Jeff AMCA 9583
    WillardSmarts H-D Parts $ Sale
    Ogden Utah. Jeff & Claudia AMCA 9583
    (801)920-9574

Jeff,
    This is not eBay.
    Be sure to visit;
    http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
    Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
    Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

i will bid $25 if it includes shipping

Comment

There is no need to continue to give this guy a hard time. I do not personally know him but it seems that he is one of the few people that are trying to use this message board to sell anything. I believe that giving a price for the wheels is a better way to sell on a forum but there are no guide lines on how to sell your items here so that means that he can sell it anyway he wants.

I like this forum and can be a good source for info. and an occasional part. It is terrible that some people are rude to almost everyone that post something. This is the clubs forum for club members let people enjoy. If you are not interested in the post just dont respond.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McManus View Post
          There is no need to continue to give this guy a hard time. I do not personally know him but it seems that he is one of the few people that are trying to use this message board to sell anything. I believe that giving a price for the wheels is a better way to sell on a forum but there are no guide lines on how to sell your items here so that means that he can sell it anyway he wants.

I like this forum and can be a good source for info. and an occasional part. It is terrible that some people are rude to almost everyone that post something. This is the clubs forum for club members let people enjoy. If you are not interested in the post just dont respond.
          Matt,
          You miss the point that the only thing he ever posts is stuff for sale. He doesn't participate otherwise.
          Be sure to visit;
          http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
          Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
          Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

25.50 and I will pay shipping
            A.M.C.A. Board Member

www.oldbikesinsd.blogspot.com

www.pre1916scramble.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McManus View Post

Hi Matt I dont you
              but I would like to get to know you. You have class. Jeff AMCA 9583
              (801)920-9574

Comment

1 : Yes as Chris posted He doesn't participate in any thing but posting his ebay stuff Here .

2: this is not an auction site set a price don't ask for bids.

3: Matt if you thing Others are Rude read some of there reply's

4: And most of all if you want to buy from then PM or email them we do not need a biding war here this is not auction site {ebay}

and yes I know i am not a mod or a admim
                Last edited by jmanjeff; 12-14-2008, 06:16 AM.
                Jeff Bowles
                Arkansas
                Membership # 14023
                1957 Sportster

Comment

If you are trying to sell something you can put it in the CLASSIFIED section of this forum where it says FOR SALE. What a concept.

Comment

I'll see Matt and raise him a toonie....that's Canadian for a $2.00 coin....but I'll pay in US funds.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Haynes View Post
                      Jeff,
                      This is not eBay.
                      Have a Merry Christmas, Jeff & Claudia & Crew willardsmarts AMCA 9583
                      (801)920-9574

Comment

Originally posted by jmanjeff View Post
                        1 : Yes as Chris posted He doesn't participate in any thing but posting his ebay stuff Here .

2: this is not an auction site set a price don't ask for bids.

3: Matt if you thing Others are Rude read some of there reply's

4: And most of all if you want to buy from then PM or email them we do not need a biding war here this is not auction site {ebay}

and yes I know i am not a mod or a admim
                        Merry Christmas from Claudia of willardsmarts and have a Happy New Year God Bless You. AMCA 9583
                        (801)920-9574

Comment

Originally posted by cdndewey View Post
                          I'll see Matt and raise him a toonie....that's Canadian for a $2.00 coin....but I'll pay in US funds.

35.00 ameros and I will pay the shipping.
                          A.M.C.A. Board Member

Comment

$40 if you throw in a left tank for a prewar knucklehead. And I'll pay the shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by silentgreyfello View Post
                              $40 if you throw in a left tank for a prewar knucklehead. And I'll pay the shipping.

I will bid 40 dollars and a tin of christmas sugar cookies, but you have to pay the shipping.
                              A.M.C.A. Board Member

Comment

Working...
                              X