About 500 Antique/Classic Motorcycle Magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About 500 Antique/Classic Motorcycle Magazines

Hey guys- I'm selling off some of the really hard to find magazines that I've already read and been hanging onto for MANY years. I've got about 500 more antique and classic bike mags dating back into the late 1970's. Here is a quick list of some of the different magazines in the collection:

- Classic Bike
    - The Classic Motorcycle
    - Motorcycle Collector Magazine
    - Classic Bike Guide
    - Motorcycle Classics
    - Classic Motorcycle Mechanics
    - Classic Bike Rider
    - Vintage Motor Bike Club
    - and more!

The majority of them (about 300) are "Classic Bike" and "The Classic Motorcycle", The other magazines make up the remaining approximately 200. There is TONS of information found within these pages that can't be found anywhere else. Thousands and thousands of great color photos that can be used as reference of just to enjoy. To be honest, I'd really rather sell them as one huge collection rather than individually. I see them sell for $8.00 a piece, but obviously I'll give you a hell of a deal if you take them all. I'm thinking $750 for the WHOLE lot. That's only $1.50 each, you won't find a better deal than that! I'm also open to offers. Please e-mail me with any questions you might have at soyleni5@gmail.com and I'll get right back to you. I always ship with 24 hours of payment. THANKS!!!
Working...
X