judging results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• judging results

They always publish the judging results from the meets, but you never know if the bike that was judged was original or restored. Most of us can't get to every meet to view the machines in person. I know to me at least that info could be helpful. The ability to ask an owner of an original machine a question or three about how things are on thier machine, or a conversation with someone who just finished restoring the make and model you're about to start could be a great asset. At the very least it would help keep curiosity from getting the better of me. What do the rest of you think?
    Brian Howard AMCA#5866

Now that's a good idea.......
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

let me jump on the band wagon (he*l I fell off the other one) I think it's a great idea
      Moose
      aka Glenn

Comment

Brian
        let me talk to the editor about putting in "R" for restored or "O" for original
        does not sound like it should be hard to find space for one more letter.
        don't know why I did not think of that, but then again that is why I ask what the members think
        Kevin Valentine 13
        EX-Chief Judge

Comment

I guess the editor thought it was to much trouble, maybe the summer issue perhaps.
          Brian Howard AMCA#5866

Comment

cant you check members list for the person's address or maybe the club sells rosters with our address send a letter in mail ask your questions.i'll bet you get a reply
            rob ronky #10507
            www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Working...
            X