Head Hog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Hog

Has anyone used Don Sullivan/Head Hog in Seville, OH. I'm considering using his shop to restore a set of 1950 Pan Heads, he specializes in a metallic overlay process for restoring the original cast in valve seat, I will also like to have the exhaust ports replaced as they are getting very thin. Any info/experience anyone has had with this shop or process would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

He did the heads on my '65 Harley, and I only have 750 miles on it since, but everything seems to be fine. And he definitely knows what he is doing. I dealt with him in person, the way I like to deal with people, at his shop, and I was happy with the way he works. I wasn't in a hurry. I saw some of the crap other people had done, and how he made it right. Impressive. I did have to change my stock valve springs when the bike went together. They were too close to binding, by the specs. Used the more modern springs, which are thinner.
    Mike

Comment

just talked to Don yesterday and am sending my heads to him also. I' ve only heard good things about him and the quality of his work.

moose aka glenn
      Moose
      aka Glenn

Comment

Working...
      X