Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worsham Castle (A bloody nice bloke!)

G'day everyone.
    Just a quick note to acknowledge Michael Paquette.
    Michael just sent me some reference Indian documents, and a lovely leather watch fob with stone arrow head from the US (I'm in Australia).
    It was an unexpected show of previous customer and fellow enthusiast support that I really appreciated and only goes to strengthen my intent to use Michael s services again when I need high quality leather work for my Indians.

While I'm on the subject, Peter Thomson (Tommo) from the list and Thomson,s Motorcycle Museum in New Zealand also deserves mention. Tommo sent me copies of 2 Powerplus booklets for free, out of general courtesy and support to a fellow member of the club. I know where I will be visiting when I next go to Un Zud.

Peter and Michael, thanks fellas, this highlights the strength of being part of this group, and the decency of the people in our hobby.

Best wishes everyone.

Ken.
    Last edited by Baytown; 11-10-2008, 12:43 AM.
    Ken Kemp
    Nth Queensland
    AUSTRALIA
    Member # 8756

47 Chief
    2006 BMW K1200S
    Getting seriously interested in Vincent
    2010 Can Am Spyder RSS (The Wife made me do it!)
    SYM 125 Scooter

And I always appreciate Michael's willingness to contribute on this forum despite the controversy that sometimes surrounds topics. His input is generally factual and unemotional, and he is also willing to listen to others when new facts or information arise.
    Vic Ephrem
    AMCA #2590

Comment

Working...
    X