Hat's Off To Cotton!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hat's Off To Cotton!!!

I've just finished dealing with Cotton on a carb and manifold resto.......... I can't say enough good about the man or his service!!! I fit the better than new pieces and the bike fired up first kick! He's a great guy to deal with!!!
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

I'll second that.
    ------------
    Steve
    AMCA #7300

Comment

Yep ! Good man he is !! Paps

Comment

Trust is good business

I too only purchased 2 hand carved floats and was impressed by the family feel of the transaction. I haven't used one yet and am looking forward too with trust of the craftmanship done. His expert insight on Linkert Carbs and fuels is well taken. Keep riding them, Merlin in Pa.

Comment

i just received my float today, and should be installing it this weekend. very nice workmanship!!
          CHIEFJ48
          MEMBER #2786

TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON, BUT TO ONE PERSON YOU MAY BE THE WORLD.

LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY

Comment

You got to love any guy who screens his phone calls. LOL
            ------------
            Steve
            AMCA #7300

Comment

The floats are great but he used the wrong color thread on the carb I sent him.

Comment

Originally posted by Erdos View Post
                The floats are great but he used the wrong color thread on the carb I sent him.
                now that was funny!
                Cory Othen
                Membership#10953

Comment

I appreciate the applause, but please cool it guys....

My workload is WAY overloaded already..... !

Who ever thought up this 'vendors rated' column needs his 'nads whacked.

....Cotten
                  AMCA #776
                  Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

oops........sorry I got the ball rollin' Cotton, I guess I wasn't thinking there.... I guess most everyone's already in the "know" as it is.
                    Cory Othen
                    Membership#10953

Comment

i installed my float friday, and it works perfict. i would have posted this sooner, but i was out riding!!

thanks cotten!!!
                      Last edited by chiefj48; 11-09-2008, 01:30 PM.
                      CHIEFJ48
                      MEMBER #2786

TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON, BUT TO ONE PERSON YOU MAY BE THE WORLD.

LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY

Comment

Originally posted by T. Cotten View Post
                        I appreciate the applause, but please cool it guys....

My workload is WAY overloaded already..... !

....Cotten
                        Cotten,
                        I guess you are gonna have to spend more time in the shop and less time scavenging treasure. :D
                        Be sure to visit;
                        http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
                        Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
                        Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Geez Chris,

Can't I have a hobby like everybody else?

Tragically, the recent economic panic is burning up from the bottom rather than trickling down from the top, as Elite Economists' models dictate. The alleyways barely support feral cats these days.

I did find a pair of saddlebags last week, but I think they were for something powered by a battery.

...Cotten
                          AMCA #776
                          Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

I have to throw in my 2 cents also. I used one of Cotten's floats to replace what looked like a KrispyKreme glazed doughnut in a leaky panhead and never had a problem again.
                            I still have to send him my manifold to have peek seal cut. Hopefully he'll squeeze me in.....
                            In addition to his great work and professional ethics, Tom is one of the most fascinating people to talk with. A short conversation with him makes me realize how much I don't know.
                            Johnny Sells

Comment

Working...
                            X