Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knuckle Heads

We love Harley-Davidson Knucklehead
    Last edited by willardsmarts h-d parts; 09-09-2008, 07:57 PM.
    WillardSmarts H-D Parts $ Sale
    Ogden Utah. Jeff & Claudia AMCA 9583
    (801)920-9574

As you are new to this forum, there is a FOR SALE section where you can list your parts---

Comment

Constructive feedback (and I mean this seriously and not smart-allecky) ... I don't think you are helping your reputation so far ... 1) getting in a P*ssing contest with a respected member on another thread, and 2) self-promotion bordering on spam. Just a suggestion, you may wish to consider how some of the REALLY respected members on here who are also vendors have built their reputations. They offer helpful comments and recommendations over a period of time and provide excellent service at fair prices ... they have gotten their due on this site with a tremendous amout of favorable "press".
      Vic Ephrem
      AMCA #2590

Comment

[QUOTE=willardsmarts h-d parts;70003]"Does that makes it ok for him & you to make up ****?"
        Watch your language.

"And you also said that you had a similiar problem last year on buying a bike from us? I've never sold a bike to anyone in Florida and I do not know you."
        I don't believe he said he bought a bike from you. What he said was " Had a similar experience with another bike they were selling last year that turned out not to be as "original" as claimed."

"Respect is earned not given. It's a 2 way street. For some reason Chris Haynes has taken it upon himself to trash my Company's reputation whithout even knowing us."
        I have said nothing about your company's reputation. I was talking about one motorcycle in particular. I have made nothing up as I have no reason to.

By the way I see that Golden Spike Harley-Davidson is the franchised Harley-Davidson dealer in Ogden, UT. How is it that you get by using the Harley-Davidson name? I did a Yellow Page web search and find no results for Willard Smart's Harley-Davidson anywhere. Surely I mistook you for the fine dealership I visited there a few years ago.
        Last edited by Chris Haynes; 09-10-2008, 08:25 PM.
        Be sure to visit;
        http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
        Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
        Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Dear Sir, We are not a Harley-Davidson Dealer, and never claimed to be. We have a Utah Bussiness and Dealerships with V-Twin & Colony. For the past 6 years we have built all of our motorcycles in our garage & basement so, you must have us confused with someone eles. Claudia of WillardSmarts H-D Parts & Sales
          (801)920-9574

Comment

This crap needs to stop This is not the place
            Jeff Bowles
            Arkansas
            Membership # 14023
            1957 Sportster

Comment

Why stop.I think it is entertaining.At least we now know they build their bikes in the shop and their basement.They should have mentioned that in their for sale ads.
              Ken Kalustian
              Millsap,Texas
              AMCA #2065

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn View Post
                Why stop.I think it is entertaining.At least we now know they build their bikes in the shop and their basement.They should have mentioned that in their for sale ads.
                Ken Kalustian
                Millsap,Texas
                AMCA #2065
                Why? AMCA #9583 Claudia of WillardSmarts H-D Parts & Sales
                (801)920-9574

Comment

I am sorry but I thought I read that Willardsmarts was dropping their AMCA membership--If so why do you continue your diatrabe here?

Comment

Just because one member was being out of line doesn't mean the whole club is like that! One out of how many? Thanks, Jeff & Claudia of WillardSmarts h-d parts & Sales AMCA#9583
                    Last edited by willardsmarts h-d parts; 09-22-2008, 01:09 PM.
                    (801)920-9574

Comment

Thanks, We did not know. Jeff & Claudia willardsmarts h-d parts & sales AMCA # 9538
                      (801)920-9574

Comment

Working...
                      X