photo attachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photo attachment

after several tries to resize photos with my photo editor,to get to a size that was acceptable,i gave up,it's not worth the aggrivation.
    is there any way to make this easy for the average person?
    Ken S., # 6457
    1926- H-D BAF-Peashooter
    1954-H-D Panhead

What version of Windows do you run? If you have Vista, I can walk you through it. It took me a long time to figure it out. Even when I got the pictures to stamp-size I couldn't post them. I can feel your pain. It would be nice to make this easier for folks. I think we'd get a lot more pictures posted that way.
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

If we could have what we had before I'd be happy. I hate to be so critical but I can't see the point of posting ridiculously small photos that don't convey any detail.
      Eric Smith
      AMCA #886

Comment

photo problems

I have windows xp pro,and a lexmark scanner/printer,with photo explosion se.I had figuried it out once before,but did not write it down.
        Ken
        Ken S., # 6457
        1926- H-D BAF-Peashooter
        1954-H-D Panhead

Comment

Hey There Ken,

My last computer had XP, but I don't remember much about it. I only use my computer basically for the internet, so I'm not the best with technical stuff. On your start-up menu do you have Windows Photo Gallery?
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

give this a try http://www.irfanview.com/
            Jeff Bowles
            Arkansas
            Membership # 14023
            1957 Sportster

Comment

photo attachment problem

Cory,
              No I do not have a windows based photo feature on start up.
              Ken
              Ken S., # 6457
              1926- H-D BAF-Peashooter
              1954-H-D Panhead

Comment

I used to post pictures regularily when I had XP, but the site as far as pictures goes was a little more user friendly. Have you tried a picture hosting site? It seems some of the folks around here have success with it. Or if you want you could e-mail me the pic and I'll post it for you.
                Cory Othen
                Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
                X