Wiring diagram for 39 EL knucklehead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring diagram for 39 EL knucklehead

I bought an aftermarket wiring harness for my bike. The wiring diagram they sent me is no bigger than a business card These old eyes can't read it. Lacks detail too. Anyone have an idea where I can get one I can read? yes, I know I can try to enlarge it on a copier. Any other diagrams out there?

I feel your pain! I enlarged the diagram so I could read it. Most grocery stores have copiers
    to use.
    VPH-D

Comment

Yes I could defianetly enlarge it. In fact, I did today. Now, does any one maybe know a good source for a better diagram that comes on a regular sheet of paper, in a book or an electronic file? Even a hand sketch might be better than what I've got. Thanks for all the help.

Comment

I have an original factory 1947 wiring diagram if that would help I could upload images or I think Bruce Linsday makes the harneses maybe he could help.

Comment

You should have a manual, if you don't , buy one, they are in there and should give you a basic knowledge of where the wires go. The hard part is properly routing them.
          Carl
          http://www.carlscyclesupply.com

Comment

Thanks Carl, That was the advice I was looking for. I'll dig back through my manual and see what's in there. You're right about the routing. Some of the pictures I took of Matt's bike sure have come in handy.

-Jim Bodnar

Comment

Working...
            X