Did Dad own a Indain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Dad own a Indain?

Growing up in the 40's-50's Motorcycles were never talked about much. It was always no for me when I asked if I could have one. This may because my uncle had a bad accident, and a good friend of their's also had a bad accident, and had a limp for the rest of his life. this all happend in the 20's- 30's. although I did manage to get a 48 cushman when I was about 14.I knew dad owned a motorcycle as I would see motor parts in our dump behind the farm. After Dad died a old time friend of his told me my Dad had a 28 Harley JD.
    The only time Dad talked about a motorcycle was the time he stood up on the seat going down the road. Now about if Dad owned a Indian. I was going through a shed of his, a few years ago and found a Indian tool box. The tool box was dated from a tool box I saw on EBAY that was from 20-30's which would have been about Dad's motorcycle riding time. What got my interest in the tool box was, it sold for over 600.00 dollars a few days ago. check it out 230222860682. I guess I will never know where the Indian tool box came from, of if Dad owned a Indian. Stan

dad's indian

Stan,
    If the tool box is worth 600.00,you may want to do some digging in the dump for other treasures,if you still own the farm.
    Ken S.
    Ken S., # 6457
    1926- H-D BAF-Peashooter
    1954-H-D Panhead

Comment

Working...
    X