Solo Seat skirt repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo Seat skirt repair

Can anyone make a recommendation on how to get the leather fastening skirt; that holds the threads and the seat rivets in place on the underside of the seat, replaced. This old knucklehead seat has a leather cover that's in beautiful shape; but the threads are gone; and the underside leather skirt is gone as well. Seat sits great on the pan; but doesn't have anything to fasten it in place. Don't want to replace the leather; just get it re-sewn onto a new base. Any suggestions on a repair service that does this; would be appreciated. Thanks.

seat repair

Hi Tim,
    Contact Wayne Hagler @ Heathers Leathers
    PH. 803-222-3452
    hrs.-Tues.- Fri.- 9:00-4:00
    www.heathersleathers.com
    OR
    Michael Paquette@ Worsham Castle Cycle Leather
    PH. 336-656-0059
    http://worshamcastle.com/
    If you want to see the seat that Heathers made for my 54 pan go to the panhead forum,to subject,consider bying 51 pan,they redid that seat pan,and just did a matching windshield bag for same bike,(Fiskis posted my Photos) Ken S.

Comment

www.worshamcastle.com- I all due respect to Wayne at HL he will tell you it cannot be done-I am the only vender that can do the original stuff--Check out the posts to see what your fellow AMCA members think of my work-----Michael

Comment

Working...
      X