Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Repair

Hi,
    I have a pair of "rusty" knuckleheads, that need some work.
    The spark plug holes are stripped out. Also there is a
    small crack in one of the heads, between the spark plug hole
    and the valve seat
    Any advice on this type of repair? Thanks Lee

Try one of our own he might be able to help
    http://www.headhog.com/cylinder-head.htm
    I have heard nothing but great comments about his work that is where I'll be sending mine if I ever get the time to start tearing down the 50 pan. Right now putting back together the 02 Fatboy

moose

Comment

Donny did some repairs for me last year on a motor that was sent to me as pieces thrown in a box, go figure. His work is top-notch, and he showed me some of the other stuff he was working on. I was nothing less than amazed by some of the stuff he was bringing back to life. I'll personally vouch for his work.

Mike

Comment

Or another of our own. Paul at American cycle fab has done work for me and friends. Nice work, fairly quick turnaround.
        www.americancyclefab.com
        Brian

Comment

Head Repair

AMCA Member and long distance Flathead, Knuck and Panhead rider Mike Javernik of Canon City Colorado does amazing head work. He just rebuilt a Pan motor for me. I chose Mike due to seeing his work many times and hearing many of his motors run. He also offers porting, polishing, teflon and ceramic coating to get those older motors to breath and expel heat faster. Quality guy, fair prices, stands behind his work. Call him at 719.429.5620
          Steve Klein
          Collector . Conservator . Enthusiast
          American Pre-teens - 1965
          AMCA Member 12176
          Cherokee Chapter President, Editor
          www.CherokeeAMCA.org
          Steve@SteveKlein.com
          Georgetown, TX USA

Comment

Working...
          X