45 rear brake assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45 rear brake assembly

I need the complete assy. Plate, drum, and the internals or whatever you may have for 41-52 WL. I would rather have OE before I consider repro. I have parts to trade. Thanks.
    Dan

Email or PM me.

parts

I have a box of 45 parts,I know there is a rear backing plate,shoes,and lever,do you have photo's of what you need or casting numbers?
    Ken S.

Comment

As long as there is a hole for the speedo drive it will work. If you go to resurrection cycles website they have a photo of a NOS backing plate for a 45. Let me know.
      Dan

Comment

45 parts

I checked there site,I have a matching plate,lever,(but no cam)shoes,axle,3 different spacers,is there a spacer that goes thru the hub,and has a nut holding it,and is there 2 small spacers, 1 outside of drum,1 outside of backing plate.for axle?.
        Ken S.

Comment

The spacer with the nut that fits in the hub slips thru the backing plate and the plate fits flat against the frame. Let me know what you want for all of it and I'll send a postal money order. Or if you need old parts I have a lot of stuff to trade.
          Dan

Comment

parts

did you recieve my e-mail?,do you have any pan turn signal housings,the type with flat blade mount,single hole,I do not need the trim rings or glass lens,I have stud post type I can use for parts,need 3 housings,there are left and rights

The backing plate I have is the same as the one on web site,color is black,has speedo hole,the center bushing is there,but no nut for outside,I think rear axle has 2 bushings or spacers, the one end is threaded,the other end is flat stepped,like it is to fit slot on frame for axle adj.
            Ken S.

Comment

Working...
            X