My BSAs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My BSAs

I'm newish here and just listed my Italian bikes in the Italian section. Thought I should also list my BSAs.

I have a 1963 A10RGS, Rocket Gold Star.

and a Cheney JBR currently being changed from B50MX power to B44 power. I was 2006 national champion in AHRMA +50 Novice MX aka "The old-slow guy class"
    I got moved back up to Intermediate and will be racing in the Classic 500 class.

I also have a Bantam trials project.

Hi Rick! I don't have any British bikes, nor Italian, either -- I have 7 BMWs however. I just wanted to say that I like your tools!

Perhaps I'll see you at the All British Show in San Jose at the end of March? (Supposed to be a European show to go along with it this year.)

Comment

I should be at the show. I might be doing volunteer work in either the BSA or Euro show or might be working if there is a Motion Pro booth.
      I may also put a bike or two on display.

Comment

Do you know who I can contact about the European show?

I'm involved with the Vintage BMW Motorcycle Owners (VBMWMO) and want to get the information out, and get some owners to show up with bikes. Maybe the club would like to have a booth there, too. I've already got the show listed on the Rallies & Events page.

I got a flyer at last year's show with an email address, but I've never gotten a reply from emails I've sent there.

Thanks!

Comment

Hey Darryl,
          Sorry I didn't get right back to you. I have a cople of friends that are founders of the Vintage Ducati group that is promoting the Euro show. Hans Mellberg and Lorin Guy. I'llhave to dig up their address'.
          My cable connection at home has been sporadic at best since we had our big storm last Friday and I don't like to do too much personal interneting from work but I'll get back.

Comment

Thanks Rick!

Comment

Darryl,
              Here's the address for Hans:

He's not much of an emailer but he's one of the head dudes.

Rick

Comment

Thanks very much, Rick! I've just sent him an email, offering to volunteer help and to bring out some BMWs. I hope I get a response this time.

Comment

I'll try sending Hans a message too.
                  I suspect with the Clubman Show and the Euro Show the Fairgrounds will be really hopping this year. Plan on getting there early.

Comment

Rick, I had a phone call with Hans on Sunday, and we will talk again soon. (He was on his way home from the Las Vegas auction.) I will be volunteering at the show, and will put up a booth for the Vintage BMW club. They haven't got the registration materials together yet, but when they do I'll also help to get some interesting BMWs out to the show.

Thanks again for getting me in contact with them!

Comment

Working...
                    X