Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in the US reproducing 1924 Chief Exhaust systems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in the US reproducing 1924 Chief Exhaust systems?

Hello! I am an Indian collector/restorer from Latvia -- a Baltic state in Europe. I am currently rebuilding a 1924 Indian Big Chief. I have been told by Jurgen Hecker No 1 Indian man in Europe that someone in the US is manufacturing good quality Chief exhaust systems for the early Chiefs. Most companies and people I have contacted so far seem to be preoccupied with parts for more modern machines. I would be most grateful for any advice, recommendations and leads on this subject.

I think you're looking for this guy ... Perry
    http://www.geocities.com/accuraterep...ces_pipes.html

Comment

Anyone in the US reproducing 1924 Chief Exhaust systems?

Thanks for the lead! These pipes look really good quality. I will contact Bruce first thing in the new year. A Happy New Year to you and all the American Iron riders around the globe!

Juris

Comment

Perry is he making exhusts for later $s I need one for a 41 Four and to date havent been able to find a GOOD one !

Comment

My understanding is now that Tom Fickau has finished making exact repros for the 38 and 39 fours, he's started on the 40-42 four muffler assembly. He's your best bet ... Perry

Comment

Perry how would one contact him I checked the membership list and could not find any listing for him,thankyou!

Comment

Tom's email address is FickauPrototypes@cs.com ... Perry

Comment

Perry thanks a million !!

Comment

Working...
                X