Harley Blueprint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley Blueprint

Does anyone have a Harley OHV blueprint (Pan, Knuckle or early shovel) showing the cam case dimensions? I can also use a Sportster right-side blueprint as well for a broken right case I've had for years.

I DO NOT need the assembly drawings, parts call-out drawings or other 'Framable' and otherwise useless drawings currently being sold as 'Blueprints' on Ebay, J&P, etc. I need these for restorative machine work on old damaged cases.

I need the pinion shaft centerlines and the offsets to the cam centerline location, the circuit breaker drive gear shaft and generator idler shaft locations (off of the pinion shaft). If the generator drive gear location is included, it would great as well.

I have seen these prints years ago for both OHV and Sportsters, but unfortunately I haven't been able to find one for myself. If you have some of hese drawings and are reluctant to sell or copy (I would pay all associated costs) but are willing to loan them to me, I would be happy to create new fully scaled drawings in AutoCad and will return your originals with the cad file on disk.

I am NOT doing this to sell prints or for profit in any way- it's for my own stuff and other close friends who are also AMCA members and in need of case repair. I would really prefer NOT to take these dimensions form existing cases - always best to work for the original intended design, rather than form an old case that contained factory machining tolerances and run-out from the day it was made.

If you can help. please post a reply or feel free to call me directly at (516) 532-6322.

Thanks,
    Bill Pedalino

Have you Googled a phrase like "Harley Davidson" blueprint and poured thru the various sites? How does something like http://www.bikemenu.com/photosspecs.html
    not work? ...bill

Comment

Thanks fo rthe suggestion. Yes - I've been there and many other sites - same useless prints. I need factory prints with actual design dimensions.

Comment

Still trying. ...bill
        http://www.superiormotorcycles.com/i...database-1.jpg

Comment

Working...
        X