wanted shovelhead parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted shovelhead parts

anybody know where i can find cylinder heads for 1966 shovelhead ? must be correct with no heli-coils or welds for a accurate restoration project how 'bout any other 66 parts ? please only harley originals i'm a purist

I have a set of 1966 bare heads I would sell if you haven't already found some. No helicoils but some minor fin welding. hd36ohv @ yahoodotcom Jerry

Comment

Re 66 Shovel

if you are looking for anything special drop me a line i Have parts from 1975 when i did my apprentice ship. My mentor stuck it in my head that one day u will find a brother that need something i dont have every little thing but i started when guys drove in a dresser and said make me a chopper. i currently still ride my 68 police special and i am building a 57 pan if interested hit me up Phil

Comment

Can anyone help

In the winter magazine there was a classified looking for a police radio and box with a x on top the email address had permanent errors i have the box New never mounted and the radio i cant seem to upload pictures though if anyone knows this mystery email address that i imagine a member posted i am just to sick to restore this bike. so the extra parts must go.

Comment

Originally posted by 68 shovelhead View Post
          In the winter magazine there was a classified looking for a police radio and box with a x on top the email address had permanent errors i have the box New never mounted and the radio i cant seem to upload pictures though if anyone knows this mystery email address that i imagine a member posted i am just to sick to restore this bike. so the extra parts must go.

You have a PM
          Jeff Bowles
          Arkansas
          Membership # 14023
          1957 Sportster

Comment

Notice to all

I no longer have anything for sale when i posted this i did not know you have to post a price i am not selling anything because i need money or want to sell it soon i will have no use for it my family calls it all junk. I was only trying to help people out that actually needed the item i didnt want to see it on e bay 2 days later if i put a price i probably would offend some people whe i refused to sell it to them if you dont own what it fits on you dont need it from me.

Comment

Working...
            X